Dr. Christine grew up in a family of health care practitioners.
She would help out her father, an oncologist, at the office when she was in high school.
But she began to see in him a frustration over the years.
He had been conventionally trained to use chemotherapy and radiation, but these medicine modalities have limits.
“He was in a system that really confined him.”
Seeing her parent's experiences, had a really strong impression on her and she got curious.
“I was always really curious about spirituality and the mind-body connection.”
She decided to make her own path in medicine by specializing in naturopathy.
Her guiding principle that, ‘the body is innately wise and there is this – we call this in naturopathic medicine – the vital force.'
Dr. Christine's work revolves largely around removing the stressors on the body by implementing lifestyle changes and therapies that work on drainage and detoxification to help alleviate the load.
She now specializes in helping people that are chronically ill and has been working for a number of years with people suffering from EMF sensitivity.
“A lot of my patients, who I call the canaries in the coal mine, have a physical sensation of these assaults, especially EMFs. That can be anything from brain fog, insomnia, fatigue, anxiety, it can lower the immune functions…”
Interview – Body Electric: Pathways To Inspire Healing
Thursday, 28 January at 12 noon ET (9 AM PT or 5 PM GMT) I'm interviewing Dr. Christine Schaffner.
Growing up in a family of healthcare practitioners after graduating from Bastyr University as a board-certified naturopathic doctor, Dr. Christine chose to make her mark in a powerful and unique way, focusing on biological medicine, a modality that supports the patient’s own innate ability to heal rather than interrupting the physiology with medication and other prescriptive, symptom-based protocols.
With her widely diverse skill set, Dr. Christine combines both naturopathic functional and conventional therapies to develop individualized treatment plans, focusing on the underlying cause of complex chronic illness.
Her latest FREE event the Body Electric Summit 2 explores both ancient and new technological pathways to inspire healing, immunity and vibrancy.
Listen to my interview with Dr. Christine and discover:
- 3 steps to support your circadian biology, improve your sleep and reduce inflammation
- 7 ways to support your body’s natural detox processes – and possibly reduce your sensitivity
- the EMF mechanisms (how your body reacts to EMF exposures) as outlined by science
- how increasing EMF levels are working in synergy with increasing chemicals etc. – it’s these combined effects which are causing so much illness
- the most common symptoms relating to EMF sensitivity that Dr Christine encounters and the 2 main diagnosis tools she uses
- the 2 most effective ways to diminish your daily exposure to EMFs, and how to take EMF protection to the next level
- why creating ‘coherence’ in your body is so important and the different tools that can used (tech and non-tech) to achieve this
- how what mystics have been saying for centuries ‘that we are all connected’ is now supported by science and why this is relevant for your health
If you’re not sure what time it’s on where you live you can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to for 48 hours from the time of broadcast.
*****To access this interview make sure you are signed up to my newsletter.***** (If you received notification of this interview by email you don’t need to sign up again – you will receive an email with a link to the interview broadcast page on the day of the broadcast.)
IMPORTANT: a lot of people with Hotmail and Yahoo accounts have been messaging me to say they aren’t receiving my emails or they aren’t receiving them on time – click here for some tips on how to resolve this.