Sharry experienced a near-death drowning when she was six years old.
Subsequently, she realized something in her life had changed.
She started hearing new sounds, “it activated something in my ear that dolphins have but humans have dormant“.
Most humans do not hear those sounds, they are emitted from a part of the ear called the sacculus.
At first, she did not know what to do with these sounds but she wanted to learn more and try and understand what was happening.
She started repeating the sounds she was hearing.
She realized that the sounds she was repeating would make people's headaches go away, and similar phenomena.
It became clear to her that her hearing had developed differently than that of most people.
“People really hear the same thing that I’m hearing, but I think it’s masked by electricity and sound going on all the time. I think this is an ancient talent and we can help people rediscover it.“
This gift of nature led Sharry into the field of BioAcoustic Biology.
Researchers at Johns Hopkins University has proven that it is a high-pitched frequency coming out of the ear that Sharry is hearing, called otoacoustic emission.
Many prestigious organizations, like MIT and the Mayo Clinic are now using vocal anomalies in search of a basis for frequency-based medicine.
Sharry's amazing work with the human voice over the last 30 years reveals that people who share similar traumas, stresses, diseases, toxicities…share similar, if not identical, vocal anomalies.
Through her pioneering work at the Institute of BioAcoustic Biology, Sharry has developed a computerized means of giving us all dominion over our health through the use of vocal profiling, to determine our health status, and the use of low-frequency analog sound to offer protection and promote healing with regard to different health conditions.
Interview – Can BioAcoustic Biology Be Used To Repair EMF Damage?
Thursday, 25 February at 12 noon ET (9 AM PT or 5 PM GMT) I'm interviewing Sharry Edwards.
Sharry is the acknowledged pioneer in the emerging field of vocal profiling using BioAcoustic Biology.
For many years, she has provided the leading-edge research to show the voice as a holographic representation of the body that can be used to change the face of medicine.
Her work has been the subject of several documentaries and she’s a recipient of The Scientist of The Year Award by The New Frontiers of Science. She is the faculty emeritus of the Capital University of Integrative Medicine.
Listen to my interview with Sharry Edwards and discover:
- a free on-line resource where you can get a voice analysis that creates a report to enable you to make nutritional adjustments etc. to support your health
- how her vocal profiling shows that 5G greatly interferes with our body’s ability to use minerals – particularly iron
- how certain frequencies (sounds as developed by Sharry) can promote and support your body’s self-recovery
- why people with a similar health composition have a similar vocal profile and what that means
- the esoteric gift of nature that we all have that we should pay more attention to
- how the Krebs cycle, the main source of energy in your body, is particularly impacted by EMFs
- how we are subconsciously drawn (or repelled) by someone's prime note (frequency) and how this can make or break your relationships
- the fascinating relationship between 5G and cryptochrome – and how this plays in with your sensitivity
For free access to Sharry's vocal profiling course and a personalized BioAcoustic analysis report click here.
If you’re not sure what time it’s on where you live you can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to for 48 hours from the time of broadcast.
*****To access this interview make sure you are signed up to my newsletter.***** (If you received notification of this interview by email you don’t need to sign up again – you will receive an email with a link to the interview broadcast page on the day of the broadcast.)
IMPORTANT: a lot of people with Hotmail and Yahoo accounts have been messaging me to say they aren’t receiving my emails or they aren’t receiving them on time – click here for some tips on how to resolve this.