In 1996 Lyn volunteered to help out a local environment center.
One of the ladies in the center had created a little group called the “EMF Alliance of Australia”, because Lyn loved writing she was happy to put together the newsletters for the group.
“I thought, electromagnetic radiation, yes, perhaps it wasn’t really quite my thing but I started to read about it.“
Then she came across Dr. Robert Becker’s books and his experiments with electricity and salamanders.
‘I just found that so fascinating. It was the beginning of my love and my passion for this issue‘.
This turned out to be a pivotal moment for Lyn in her career, because she also came into contact with a group of people in Australia who were having trouble with their sensitivities around EMFs.
Lyn felt compelled to help them.
25 years have passed, and Lyn continues to help them and the growing number of people who are beginning to join the dots on EMFs. She is the author of 4 books on EMFs, and helps people with strategies to understand and reduce their exposure.
Interview – Strategies To Deal With Our Growing Technology
Thursday, 10 June at 12 noon EST (9 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) I’m interviewing author, educator, and EMF pioneer, Lyn McLean.
Lyn has been helping people understand and reduce their electromagnetic exposures for over 25 years and has participated in the major developments in Australia over this time.
She is the author of four books on electromagnetic radiation, co-author of the paper Measurement and Analysis of Power Frequency Magnetic Fields in Residences, and has published regular newsletters since 1996.
She established and ran the EMR Association of Australia and is founder and director of EMR Australia PL which has been running since 2003.
Listen to my interview with Lyn McLean and discover:
- How magnetic field dangers are being forgotten – Lyn’s own research (published) suggests that many homes have high magnetic fields on their electrical wiring – linked to cancer
- Lyn’s recommended EMF meter for measuring electric and magnetic fields
- How the Acoustimeter can help you identify the specific directions RF radiation is coming at you
- How the new fiber-optic is causing very high EMF exposures for some people – particularly if you live in a rural area
- How to best protect yourself from external EMF exposures without having to spend thousands of dollars in shielding materials
- Why shielding your home should NOT be your first EMF protection step – it can often make your situation worse
- The number one EMF thing you should look for BEFORE moving into a new home
- How to best reduce your personal exposure to 5G radiation
- How this technology we have become reliant on is no longer sustainable or tolerable for our health, but why there is reason for hope
If you’re not sure what time it’s on where you live you can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to for 48 hours from the time of broadcast.
*****To access this interview make sure you are signed up to my newsletter.***** (If you received notification of this interview by email you don’t need to sign up again – you will receive an email with a link to the interview broadcast page on the day of the broadcast.)
IMPORTANT: a lot of people with Hotmail and Yahoo accounts have been messaging me to say they aren’t receiving my emails or they aren’t receiving them on time – click here for some tips on how to resolve this.
Richard Fred Howard said,
Does Earthing / Grounding help eliminate EMF build up in you body? I walk a couple of miles a day Barefoot for that possibility. Even if it doesn’t help I will continue walking Barefoot on my “Earthing Journeys”. I turn 80 this month, carry about 20 pounds of weight on my walks and walk at 4 mph for cardio. I’m in perfect health, take no medication other than Natural Remedies, and haven’t seen a Doctor in eleven years. I had to die first to learn the secrete to Natural Wellness.
Lawrence Whittemore said,
EMF s are a problem, I’ve known 2 people personally who died from glioblastoma s, and at least 4 others I’ve heard about. The common thread is they were on their phones constantly, held to their head. I look forward to finding new ways to mitigate this problem. I use a EMF detector to scan my house, my microwave is the worst, you must be at least 6′ away to avoid leakage! Note, don’t buy cheap microwaves! Higher end ones have minimal, and the hi dollar ones read zero when cooking.
Add A Comment