If your utility company is planning on installing smart meters in your neighborhood this will interest you.
It’s a comprehensive report on smart meters.
A full 257 pages long.
Dealing with the Legal, Constitutional and Human Rights Violations of the Smart Grid and Smart Meters.
Contents Of The Report
Here’s what’s covered in the report:
1) The Secretive, Financial, Water Spigot that is the FFB (Federal Finance Bank)
Citizen Tax Payer Money Freely Distributed To Private Corporations for Smart
Grid/Smart Meters pages 9-12
2) 4th Amendment Violations: Spying And Invasion of Privacy Through Smart Meters
and Smart Grid pages 11-23
3) Smart Grid Transmuted Into Ubiquitous WIFI in Cities Enables More Spying
On US Citizens pages 23-24
4) Smart Meters enable possible access to private information on personal
computers – pages 24-25
5) 5th Amendment Violations and References – pages 26-28
6) 10th Amendment Violations and References – page 29
7) 14th Amendment Violations – page 29
8) False and misleading claims of Job Creation For Private Corporations to Gain
Access to US Tax Payer Funds, Those Newly Created Jobs Are Then Shipped
Overseas pages 29-31
9) Hacking of Personal and Granular Data Recorded On Smart Chipped Devices –
10) Hacking of Life Saving Medical Implants pages 42-46
11) Smart Zigbee Chips Interacting with Medical Implants pages 46-48
12) Smart Grid Enables Catastrophic, Multiple Nuclear Facility Meltdowns Based On
Easier Access To Hacking and Terrorism Attack pages 48-51
13) Life threatening and debilitating health effects including cancer and
neurological illnesses, permanent genetic alteration to lineage from smarts
meters and smart grid and ASDS (Adult Sudden Death Syndrome) via
microwave pulse induced heart attack from smart meters and smart grid
14) Thousands of reports of heath effects from smart meters and smart grid from
Texas PUC, California PUC, EMF Safety Network pages 132-138
15) Smart Grid and Smart Meters Violate ADA pages 138-140
16) Ubiquitous Dirty Electricity Created Through Smart Meter/Smart Grid Switching
Mode Power supply pages and Pulsed Microwave Radiation More
Harmful Than Continuous pages 140-143
17) Smart Meters and Smart Grid Violate FCC Rules and Regulations On
Interference pages 143-144
18) Smart Grid and Smart Meters Violate the Already Un-protective FCC Standards
19) Smart Grid and Smart Meters Violate Environmental Laws, Threatens Eco-
Systems, Endangered Species, Animals and Natural Habitat pages 150-155
20) Rapid, Deleterious and Costly Impact on Building Structural Integrity Through
Pulsed Microwave Emissions pages 155-156
21) Fire Hazard Caused by Smart Meters pages 157-161
22) False and Misleading Claims of Safety of Microwave Radiation as Emitted by
Smart Grid and Smart Meters pages 161-167
23) Smart Grid and Smart Meters Violate FTC Act of the Federal Trade Commission
24) False and Misleading Claims of Energy Savings and Smart Meters/Energy Star
HOAX to Access Tax Payer Dollars pages 168-175
25) False and misleading Claims of Consumer Control and Erosion of Consumer
Rights With Smart Meters and Smart Grid pages 175-181
26) “Time Averaged” MISLEADING Regarding Smart Meter And Smart Grid
Microwave Emissions pages 181-183
27) False and Misleading Claims of Financial Savings and Rampant, Ubiquitous and
Outrageous Over Billing pages 184-189
28) Unjust Enrichment and Trespass Via Smart Grid Microwave Radiation Emissions
29) Reckless Endangerment pages 191-195
30) Opt Outs, A Farce at the Expense of Public Health and Safety pages 195-198
31) Discrimination pages 198-200
32) Violation of City and County Franchise Agreements page 200
33) Utilities Claim Implied Consent But Implied Consent Is Non Existent pages 201
34) Extortion and Violation of Human Rights and Property rights pages 201-202
35) Military Use of EMR (Electromagnetic Radiation) As Weaponry – US Federal
Government Has Full Knowledge of Heath Effects From RF Microwave Radiation
36) Fraud And Deceit page 232-234
37) Fraud and Misrepresentation page 234
38) Misrepresentation page 235
39) Negligence page 235-236
40) Gross Negligence page 236
41) Malice and Aforethought pages 237-240
42) Public Endangerment page 240
43) Wanton and Reckless Disregard for Human Life and The Rights of Citizens
Under the Constitution page 240-241
44) Exemplary Damages page 241
45) Smart Grid Violates State Law pages 242-246
46) Energy Companies Using Smart Grid For Financial Gain, To Try To Remain
Relevant and Slow the Inevitable, As Unsustainable Resources Dry Up and
Sustainable Resources (Solar and Wind) Take Over, Potentially Enabling
Citizens to LEAVE Their Various Energy Suppliers
47) DoE Violates Record Keeping Laws and Stonewalls Investigations Into “smart”
Money Give Aways and Other Record Keeping page 254
To download the report click here.
Thanks to http://stopsmartgrid.org/ for writing this report.
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom said,
Thank you so much for sharing this!
Deborah Wiseman said,
Lloyd, I was a major contributor to this document to the US Congress with Liz and others but needed my name off if it due to the Criminal Fraud Case vs. TX PUC. I am a plantiff in Texas that is already on the docket of the Texas State District Court in Austin, TX on March 22, 2014. We see that it will be into court agaist the TXPUC in June 2014.
We had smart meters put in over 3 years ago – I had no idea they were bad. Is it possible (in your opinion) to have them removed, or is it too late?
Linda Roe said,
I don’t have time to read a 257 page document? Can you just tell me how I can stop the power company installing one at my property.
Joan Wirth. M.S. said,
This People’s Initiative Congressional White Paper is long overdue as the rollout of wireless utility meter technology issue is the most serious one in its affects on citizen health and welfare in the USA. And even doctors do not know about it. I have been working on educating people on this issue and their right to refuse the installation of smart meters on their property for almost three years now and have a “library” of thousands of peer-eviewed scientific studies which document and support every one of the listed problems in the People’s Initiative Report. Good news that you have highlighted this issue on your website! Congratulations and thank you.
Very timely! I have been pounding away at the keyboard all morning regarding the the smart meter issue and am struggling with my power provider. I shared your post on facebook with a site for people fighting the smart meter roll out in there town. I will read this and hope to use this soon.
Paul Vonharnish said,
Lloyd: Thanks for dedicating a complete page to this document. I have listed other human rights issues which need to be addressed by governments world wide. These “public utilities” are in violation of a number of international and regional statutes and laws which were specifically written to protect persons with physical or mental health disabilities. Governments that FAIL to provide legal accommodation to electro-sensitive individuals, are in violation of their own fiduciary significance.
EMF Neglected as a Disability & Human Rights Specification
Note that the United States and Canada were agreement signatories to this Declaration.
Excerpted from: The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
[“Therefore THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.”]
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.]
Excerpted from: Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 – Wikipedia
[“The Supreme Court decided under Title II of the ADA that mental illness is a form of disability and therefore covered under the ADA, and that unjustified institutional isolation of a person with a disability is a form of discrimination because it “…perpetuates unwarranted assumptions that persons so isolated are incapable or unworthy of participating in community life.” The court added, “Confinement in an institution severely diminishes the everyday life activities of individuals, including family relations, social contacts, work options, economic independence, educational advancement, and cultural enrichment.”]
[“Therefore, under Title II no person with a disability can be unjustly excluded from participation in or be denied the benefits of services, programs or activities of any public entity. “]
Excerpted from: Policy and guidelines on disability and the duty to accommodate (Canada)
Revised version approved by the Commission: November 23, 2000
(Please note: minor revisions were made in December 2009 to address legislative amendments resulting from the Human Rights Code Amendment Act, 2006, which came into effect on June 30, 2008.)
[“Under the Code, everyone has the right to be free from discrimination because of disability or perceived disability in the social areas of employment, services, goods, facilities, housing, contracts and membership in trade and vocational associations. This right means that persons with disabilities have the right to equal treatment, which includes the right to accessible workplaces, public transit, health services, restaurants, shops and housing.
On average, 30 – 50% of human rights claims cite the ground of disability. Most are in the area of employment, with services constituting the second largest area. For this reason, this Policy focuses on the workplace, with specific guidance to support employers, unions and employees in the fulfillment of their duties and rights under the Code. “]
[“Section 15(1) ensures that governments may not, intentionally or through a failure of appropriate accommodation, stigmatize the underlying physical or mental impairment, or attribute functional limitations to the individual that the underlying physical or mental impairment does not entail, or fail to recognize the added burdens which persons with disabilities may encounter in achieving self-fulfillment in a world relentlessly oriented to the able-bodied. [emphasis added.”]
Excerpted from: United Nations Convention against Torture
Ban on torture and cruel and degrading treatment
[“Article 2 of the convention prohibits torture, and requires parties to take effective measures to prevent it in any territory under its jurisdiction. This prohibition is absolute and non-derogable. “No exceptional circumstances whatsoever” may be invoked to justify torture, including war, threat of war, internal political instability, public emergency, terrorist acts, violent crime, or any form of armed conflict. Torture cannot be justified as a means to protect public safety or prevent emergencies. Neither can it be justified by orders from superior officers or public officials. The prohibition on torture applies to all territories under a party’s effective jurisdiction, and protects all people under its effective control, regardless of citizenship or how that control is exercised. Since the convention’s entry into force, this absolute prohibition has become accepted as a principle of customary international law.
Because it is often difficult to distinguish between cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment and torture, the Committee regards Article 16’s prohibition of such treatment as similarly absolute and non-derogable. “]
Irene Carlson said,
Nice work! great to know your on top of this.Just keep things going and together we all will have a stronger voice.The young and the aged are suffering more. We need governments to become aware and involved.Thanks for this update,IC BC Canada.
Shelley Wright said,
Thanks Lloyd! Wonderful to see this support. I’m electromagnetically sensitive and would love to see public policies which support us so we can actually live fully out in public! I miss shopping sprees, dining at restaurants and hanging out with family and friends in public places. Keep up the great work! Thank you for the valuable information.
Add A Comment