Did you know?
- Radio frequency radiation levels from iPads are about 1 V/m, with spikes around 6 V/m.
- The BioInitiative Report 2012 recommends a precautionary level of approximately 0.03 V/m – 0.05 V/m.
- Some laptops emit up to 150mG! (That’s magnetic fields.)
- Prolonged exposure to levels of 2 mG and above have been associated with cancer and immune system effects.
- EMFs not only come from your computer screen, the electronics inside your computer generate a powerful EMF.
Most people are unaware of these facts.
But everybody should know them.
This information is taken from an info-graphic (information presented in a graphic form) on EMFs that was sent to me recently by the people at Harapad.
The info-graphic contains other interesting facts, that’s why I’m sharing it with you.
Computers, laptops and tablets can be an absolute minefield when it comes to EMF exposures.
This article summarizes the problems and presents solutions.