As a young guy in his early 20s Nick wanted to build muscle.
He started looking into nutrition and exercise, and then sleep hygiene and lifestyle.
Eventually he published his findings online by way of a website and newsletter.
But four years into this mission, publishing so many articles he felt frustrated.
He knew a lot of things on the surface but nothing really in depth.
Then one day he came across Dr. Devra Davis’s book Disconnect on cell phone radiation.
He listened to the audio book and became enthralled by what he learned.
Being so keyed up on health he’d been looking after himself for a couple of years now.
Already he was ‘cell phone wary’ not putting his cell phone in his pocket and that kind of thing.
But he admits, ‘I really didn’t know this topic back then’.
He simply didn’t comprehend the extent of the potential damage you can suffer from EMF exposures.
As he continued to dive deeper into EMFs he realized that most holistic doctors, didn’t even begin to understand the topic either.
All this made him feel quite anxious.
His coping mechanism was to read and research even more, to try and understand EMFs himself so he could tell his friends and family the truth about it.
He summarized all his findings.
He accumulated over 650 pages of notes, from reading books like Dr. Martin Blank’s Overpowered and Dr. Devra Davis’s book.
Reading the books and trying to make sense of it all himself, he realized, just how hard EMFs are for people to grasp.
‘There are so many sub-angles to sub-angles to sub-angles, it becomes very overwhelming, even for someone very deeply interested and passionate about health as me’.
Then came an idea.
‘You know what? I’m going to write a book about this.’
And so was born The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs.
A provocative title. Indeed.
He admits to people telling him they didn’t like the title because it can be offensive to people with electrical hypersensitivity.
He say’s, ‘it was one was my fears because the last thing I want is to make it appear that these people are crazy. It’s actually the opposite’.
‘The truth is, the average person on the street thinks that this all sounds like ghost-hunting and crazy talk.'
To acknowledge that and to bring people into the topic with humor and with something very light, Nick wrote The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs.
For my next guest I’m delighted to welcome author Nicolas Pineault.
Thursday, 8th March at 1:00 p.m. EST (10 AM PST or 6 PM GMT) I'm interviewing health journalist Nicolas Pineault.
Nicolas Pineault is a health journalist who’s published more than 1,500 articles online through a daily newsletter called Nick & Gen’s Healthy Life.
In 2017, he authored The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs — which is an unconventional book that combines common sense and humor to tackle the very serious topic of electromagnetic pollution and its effects on human health.
Listen to my revealing interview with Nicolas Pineault and learn:
- why you should absolutely not keep your cell phone in your pants pocket – Nick outlines the 201 studies which constitute undeniable science
- why we know with absolute certainty that the level of EMF exposures found in many homes aren't safe – he gives a concise and simple overview of the complex EMF science
- why existing EMF safety standards do virtually nothing to protect us – research shows adverse biological effects at 7.2 million times lower than FCC standards!
- the five big themes in EMF science you need to be aware – one little known bio marker is very clearly linked to an increase in breast cancer in women
- the three golden rules of EMF mitigation – hint, this has nothing to do with harmonizers, neutralizers or magic bullets of any kind
- a $10 solution to dramatically reduce your WiFi exposures at night – very easy to implement too
- if you're EHS the recommended exposure level of RF radiation you should be aiming for – and the two non-EMF factors which are probably contributing to your symptoms
- and much more
*****This interview has been broadcast – To access future interviews make sure you are signed up to my newsletter.*****