Dark circles and bags under your eyes?
What if your cell phone was making you less attractive and causing premature aging?
This is not as far fetched as it might sound.
Cell Phone Radiation And Premature Aging
Here are some of the reasons to believe that EMF exposures from your cell phone can make you less attractive and cause premature aging:
1. Headaches and interruption of sleep. Researchers in the U.S. and Sweden have found that cell phone radiation can cause headaches and interrupt vital sleep patterns. A Swedish study found that a 25% of young people feel like they must be contactable by cell phone around the clock, which in turn can lead to sleeping difficulties, stress, and depression. Don’t think you can skimp on beauty sleep. One of the first places sleepless nights can show up is on your face.
2. Squinting and crinkly skin. If the writing on your phone is small, causing you to squint, that might lead to serious wrinkles and crow’s feet over time. “When you squint, you are changing the muscles in your face and making the skin more crinkly,” Dr. Eric Schweiger, founder of Clear Clinic in New York, told Yahoo! Shine,“Botox can help out with this, but you have to train your body not to make these expressions.”
3. Bad skin. Studies show that cell phones carry 18 times more bacteria than a public toilet handle, including Staph, E. Coli and Salmonella. Because your cell phone is often pressed up against your face several times per day, this bacteria can jump to your skin, leading to breakouts and infections.
4. Turkey neck. Looking down at your cell phone to check emails, send a text, or play games can lead to a wrinkled neck and sagging jaw line.
5. Red eyes. Staring at your cell phone screen for long periods while surfing the Web or responding to emails can cause your your eyes to dry out and become extremely red. Red eyes are caused by swollen or dilated blood vessels on the white outer surface of the area. Taking frequent breaks from your cell phone screen can minimize this problem.
For the full article click here.
But being less attractive is not the real concern with cell phones. Cancer, brain tumors, cardiovascular disease, depression, neurological diseases and a whole host of other illnesses linked to cell phone radiation exposures, are the real concern.
Forget anti-aging creams and botox, protect yourself from cell phone radiation! For my tips on how to protect yourself from cell phone radiation click here.
Paul Vonharnish said,
Heh… Not to worry. Undertakers now a days can make even the youngest deformed face look almost normal…
One of the major markers to look for in an EMF damaged face, is the inflamation and puffiness around the eyes. The eyes are one of the best receptors of EM radiation damage due to the high fluid content and cellular composition of structures within and around the visual system. Inflamation is one of the key symptoms associated with pulsed digital exposures.
Look at these various images of Angela Merkel (a cell phone addict) and draw your own conclusions.
Add A Comment