Dr. Eow is an MD and a neurologist, and head of the Neurology Department of Penang General Hospital in Malaysia.
But it wasn’t until her mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer that she really started to dig into holistic health.
At the time of diagnosis, her mother already had stage 4 cancer.
Things were serious.
She says, “however when I started to read more about why people fall sick, I realized that it was very important not just to treat patients physically, not just to tackle the physical body and remove the tumor but that it is also very important to instill hope into patients and make sure patients have meaning in life and the willingness to live.”
Dr. Eow began to realize that disease in your body is related to “dis-ease” in your life.
Which is often linked to your emotions.
But the word “emotion” comes from the word “e + motion.” This “e” stands for energy.
So we’re back to this notion that our energy, our state of being, is what underlies our “dis-ease”.
Looking at your environment (EMFs, mycotoxins, heavy metals), your lifestyle, your thinking…; and taking on the challenge to make changes and adapt to new situations.
“We need to be more receptive and welcome changes. Follow the flow of life“, says Dr. Eow.
Dr. Eow has just published a new book entitled We Are Our Best Doctors: Awaken The Healing Power Within Us, which addresses all these issues.
Interview – Awaken The Healing Power Within You
Thursday, 29 July at 12 noon ET (9 AM PT or 5 PM GMT) I’m interviewing consultant neurologist and head of the Neurology Department of Penang General Hospital in Malaysia, Dr. Eow Gaik Bee.
Dr. Eow has a passion for teaching and a wide interest in various fields including neurology, neurophysiology, neuropsychiatry, and neuro-ophthalmologyneuro-opthamology.
She is actively involved in clinical research, medical education, and has published several books. Her latest book is entitled We Are Our Best Doctors: Awaken The Healing Power Within Us. (The email I will send you Thursday will have the link to listen to this FREE interview and details on how you can get Dr Eow’s book.)
Listen to my interview with Dr. Eow Gaik Bee and discover:
- How EMFs impact your health at the cellular level and notably your nervous system
- The concerning link between EMFs, mold exposures and Alzheimer’s – not just Alzheimer’s but cognitive decline generally
- Dr. Eow’s powerful 6 step program to heal yourself – interestingly it all starts with ‘the belief that you can’, but how to acquire that?
- How your thoughts can affect your emotions and impact your health – understanding your conscious mind and subconscious mind
- How taking up the challenge to make changes in your life, and getting clarity on how important change is, is an important key
- The power of your 3 brains (brain, heart, and gut) – how they use energy to interact and to bring back harmony in your body
- How the C-19 crisis can be a blessing in disguise, how its raising our spiritual consciousness and how it can improve your life
If you’re not sure what time it’s on where you live you can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to for 48 hours from the time of broadcast.
*****To access this interview make sure you are signed up to my newsletter.***** (If you received notification of this interview by email you don’t need to sign up again – you will receive an email with a link to the interview broadcast page on the day of the broadcast.)
IMPORTANT: a lot of people with Hotmail and Yahoo accounts have been messaging me to say they aren’t receiving my emails or they aren’t receiving them on time – click here for some tips on how to resolve this.