About 2 years ago, Dr. Ross’s memory was starting to go.
His mother had Alzheimer’s disease quite badly for many, many years, so he figured it was the same thing that was happening to him.
He started doing a number of things to combat it.
But nothing was working.
His short term memory was going, his concentration, and he started to experience some issues with his balance.
Then in January 2019, he fell over while working on a project in his garage, and he couldn’t get up.
“When your brain tells your body to get up, and your body says no, you know there’s something wrong.”
The next day, he went to the emergency.
They did a CAT scan and discovered a very large tumor  in the middle of his head.
He was taken care of by a young neurosurgeon, who did an MRI, which, thankfully, showed that it was quite possible to remove it.
Dr Ross being no stranger to brain tumors-he had brain cancer in 2005-made a pledge to not do chemotherapy, or radiation.
4 days later, he was in surgery and within 8 days he was back home.
“Needless to say, when you’ve had a malignant tumor like that removed, you have to wonder about your future because you don’t know where you’re going to be or what’s going to happen.“
The people around him were not that positive about the possible outcomes.
Then in February, he had to go through a second surgery, which was identical to the first one, “I had lots of practice, so it was much easier“
“Having your head opened up and your brain played with is a very interesting process to go through, I have to say“
When asked what caused his brain tumors, Dr Ross replies, “Well, back in the early days of cell phones , before anyone really knew what was going on, I used one too much,” whilst acknowledging, “there’s always an emotional aspect to any health challenge”.
In this fascinating interview Dr Ross shares his tips on overcoming cancer and his EMF healthy living strategies
Interview – EMF Healthy Living Strategies
Thursday 14 January at 12 noon ET (9 AM PT or 5 PM GMT) I’m interviewing Dr. Ross Andersen.
Dr. Ross is a graduate of the Canadian Chiropractic College, and the Canadian Naturopathic College, and the National Academy of Osteopathy.
In 2005, he had a close call with cancer and survived through alternative treatment.
He’s been involved in EMF work since the 1980s, offering home and business EMF consultations, and evaluations, and has inspected thousands of homes in the course of his work.
Listen to my interview with Dr. Ross Andersen and discover:
- how 5G can affect every living organism at the cellular and DNA level
- the single best way to cut your exposure  to EMFs dramatically
- an inexpensive device (under $100) based on Russian research that improves your body’s ability to withstand EMFs
- the ‘safe zone home’, a unique concept that Dr. Ross has developed to enable people to create a low EMF home
- why you absolutely need to check that your home is properly grounded
- why condos are one of the hardest place to shield yourself from EMFs
- the 3 categories of frequencies, according to Dr. Ross’s classifications, that we need to focus on
- the truth about ionizing radiation (Dr Ross has a Geiger counter) – it can be anywhere, even in your home
- how research links EMF exposures to RAS, rapid aging syndrome
- how the most common daily exposures to EMFs can lead to brain cancer 
- how EMFs from cell towers etc. affect your blood (as observed in live blood analysis)
- Dr. Ross’s recommended EMF meter which offers good quality and accuracy at a low price
You can contact Dr Ross at 5gsafezone@gmail(dot here)com.
If you’re not sure what time it’s on where you live you can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ 
The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to for 24 hours from the time of broadcast.
*****To access this interview make sure you are signed up to my newsletter .***** (If you received notification of this interview by email you don’t need to sign up again – you will receive an email with a link to the interview broadcast page on the day of the broadcast.)
IMPORTANT: a lot of people with Hotmail and Yahoo accounts have been messaging me to say they aren’t receiving my emails or they aren’t receiving them on time – click here for some tips on how to resolve this .