Ann Louise’s wake-up call came 13 years ago.
She was experiencing some bizarre symptoms and decided to go for a check-up.
The doctors discovered a tumor on one of her parotid glands.
Situated in the cheeks on either side of the mouth, the parotid glands produce saliva to lubricate your mouth, protect your teeth against bacteria, help with swallowing, and aid digestion.
Fortunately for Ann Louise, the tumor was benign and she was able to have it removed.
When she asked the physician about her tumor he replied, “I’ve never seen anything like that.”
Her curiosity was piqued.
She started doing some research.
What she learned shocked her.
She learned that parotid gland tumors are very common in people that are intensive cell phone users.
It shocked her all the more because she thought she knew a lot about health.
She says, ‘as a traveling nutritionist, doing T.V. shows back and forth, speaking with journalists and producers, I was tethered to the phone morning, noon and night.’
Ann Louise's tumor had grown in the very area she was holding the cell phone next to her head.
She say's, “that became my awareness.”
At about the same time, in her work as a nutritionist she began to notice clients with strange symptoms that she just couldn’t resolve:
- A 23 year old newlywed that within 6 months of moving in with her husband, to what ought to have been one of the healthiest environments in the world (a farm in America’s heartland), was suffering daily headaches, circulatory problems and became so weak she could barely walk up stairs
- An emergency room physician that began suffering blinding headaches, dizziness, muscle weakness to the extent that she found it impossible to in-tubate her patients or even smile for a photo
- A high powered editor who’d been commuting for years to her New York office by train who suddenly began to suffer nausea on her train journeys that was so debilitating she thought she was going to have to quit her job
Ann Louise started to connect the dots.
‘What if these people and I were suffering from an environmental condition caused by something we are exposed to every day but consider harmless.’
Her subsequent research confirmed her hunch.
Her new found knowledge and awareness was the motivation to write ‘Zapped’.
For my next interview I’m delighted to welcome New York Times Best Selling Author Ann Louise Gittleman.
Best known for her books on nutrition in researching ‘Zapped’ Ann Louise’s was startled to learn that:
‘a single 2 hours exposure to cell phone radiation can permanently destroy up to 2% of brain cells.'
She say's, ‘My problem with all of this is it’s silent. It’s the silent killer. It’s the pink elephant that’s dancing in the middle of the room.’
Interview – Radical Longevity
Thursday, 13th May at 12 noon EST (9 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) nutritionist Ann Louise Gittleman.
Ann Louise Gittleman is a New York Times best-selling author of over 30 books on diet, detox and women’s health. She’s regarded as a nutritional visionary and health pioneer who has stood on the front-line of holistic and integrative medicine for several decades.
A Columbia University graduate, Ann Louise has been recognized as one of the top ten nutritionist in the country by Self Magazine and has received the American Medical Rights Association Award for Excellence and the Humanitarian Award from the Cancer Control Society.
She's the author of the book Zapped – Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn't Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution and her new book is entitled RADICAL LONGEVITY – The Powerful Plan to Sharpen Your Brain, Strengthen Your Body, and Reverse the Symptoms of Aging.
Listen to my interview with Ann Louise Gittleman and discover:
- Why, now more than ever, ‘immunity is everything’ – the 5 vitamins, minerals and nutrients that help build you up to be a ‘formidable fortress’
- The ‘magical stone’ that Ann Louise uses to enhance her biofield – an important way to protect yourself from EMFs
- How to use a salt based solution to purify your food and ‘kill’ the vibrational forces of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and mold
- 3 foods that promote cellular rejuvenation and restoration, and particularly stem cell rejuvenation
- 8 dangerous toxins present in our everyday environment, and 3 functional tools to assists your body’s natural detox process
- A five-day radical reset program for detox – acts on your weight, skin, mood, and hormones
- How to naturally reverse hair loss using amino acids
- 6 things that can help bones, muscles, and joints repair
- How to find nice and healthy alternatives to sugar, which is a really damaging toxin
If you’re not sure what time it’s on where you live you can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to for 48 hours from the time of broadcast.
*****To access this interview make sure you are signed up to my newsletter.***** (If you received notification of this interview by email you don’t need to sign up again – you will receive an email with a link to the interview broadcast page on the day of the broadcast.)
IMPORTANT: a lot of people with Hotmail and Yahoo accounts have been messaging me to say they aren’t receiving my emails or they aren’t receiving them on time – click here for some tips on how to resolve this.
Doug Cragoe said,
I’m on your e-mail list. The title of your recent e-mail: “2 hours exposure to cell phone radiation can permanently destroy up to 2% of brain cells” seems very dubious. It’s not the kind of statement I usually see from you.
If this was true there would be a lot of people with no brain cells left. I’d like to find out if heavy cell phone users lose mental capacity. Any studies on that?
Lloyd Burrell said,
Hi Doug, this is a direct quote from A.L. Gittleman.
Hi, l was wanting to listen to this interview, bur cannot work out what the time will be in melbourne Australia as l do not know where you are located in the World.
l think that !pm EST on 8th of Feb is 5am on the 9th of Feb in mElbourne. Is this correct?
Lloyd Burrell said,
Hi Helena, I send out an email 1 hour before the broadcast. Then you have 24 hours to listen to the free replay. You can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
National Toxicology Program in U.S. released study last week. The outcome/headlines change depending on who is publishing the findings!
Looking forward to this interview with Ann Gittleman! Thank you, Lloyd!
Can you possibly provide a way to download an mp3, so that we don’t have to be subjected to constant cell phone radiation to listen to this? No landline is possible.
Louise is amazing! Yarrow, that she mentioned, is a beautiful, flowering herb also known as achillée millefeuille, or perhaps ‘milfoil’ in France.
Doug, During the interview, I did hear Ann mention “2 hours exposure to cell phone radiation can permanently destroy up to 2% of brain cells” although she didn’t note the source. Coincedentally, reading about a new book, The Invisible Rainbow, by Arthur Firstenberg, (Cell Phone Task Force), I see the quote, attributed to neurosurgeon Leif Salford.
Lloyd Burrell said,
Thanks a lot Ellie for providing the source of the quote.