Ann Louise’s wake-up call came 13 years ago.
She was experiencing some bizarre symptoms and decided to go for a check-up.
The doctors discovered a tumor on one of her parotid glands.
Situated in the cheeks on either side of the mouth, the parotid glands produce saliva to lubricate your mouth, protect your teeth against bacteria, help with swallowing, and aid digestion.
Fortunately for Ann Louise, the tumor was benign and she was able to have it removed.
When she asked the physician about her tumor he replied, “I’ve never seen anything like that.”
Her curiosity was piqued.
She started doing some research.
What she learned shocked her.
She learned that parotid gland tumors are very common in people that are intensive cell phone users.
It shocked her all the more because she thought she knew a lot about health.
She says, ‘as a traveling nutritionist, doing T.V. shows back and forth, speaking with journalists and producers, I was tethered to the phone morning, noon and night.’
Ann Louise’s tumor had grown in the very area she was holding the cell phone next to her head.
She say’s, “that became my awareness.”
At about the same time, in her work as a nutritionist she began to notice clients with strange symptoms that she just couldn’t resolve:
- A 23 year old newlywed that within 6 months of moving in with her husband, to what ought to have been one of the healthiest environments in the world (a farm in America’s heartland), was suffering daily headaches, circulatory problems and became so weak she could barely walk up stairs
- An emergency room physician that began suffering blinding headaches, dizziness, muscle weakness to the extent that she found it impossible to in-tubate her patients or even smile for a photo
- A high powered editor who’d been commuting for years to her New York office by train who suddenly began to suffer nausea on her train journeys that was so debilitating she thought she was going to have to quit her job
Ann Louise started to connect the dots.
‘What if these people and I were suffering from an environmental condition caused by something we are exposed to every day but consider harmless.’
Her subsequent research confirmed her hunch.
Her new found knowledge and awareness was the motivation to write ‘Zapped’.
For my next interview I’m delighted to welcome New York Times Best Selling Author Ann Louise Gittleman.
Best known for her books on nutrition in researching ‘Zapped’ Ann Louise’s was startled to learn that:
‘a single 2 hours exposure to cell phone radiation can permanently destroy up to 2% of brain cells.’
She say’s, ‘My problem with all of this is it’s silent. It’s the silent killer. It’s the pink elephant that’s dancing in the middle of the room.’
Thursday, 8th February at 1:00 p.m. EST (10 AM PST or 6 PM GMT) nutritionist Ann Louise Gittleman.
Ann Louise Gittleman is a New York Times best-selling author of over 30 books on diet, detox and women’s health. She’s regarded as a nutritional visionary and health pioneer who has stood on the frontline of holistic and integrative medicine for several decades.
A Columbia University graduate, Ann Louise has been recognized as one of the top ten nutritionist in the country by Self Magazine and has received the American Medical Rights Association Award for Excellence and the Humanitarian Award from the Cancer Control Society.
She’s author of the book: Zapped – Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn’t Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution
Our theme for this interview is: how to zap-proof your life from EMFs.
Listen to my interview with Ann Louise Gittleman and learn:
- why EMFs are way worse than alcohol, or smoking, or asbestos, or even lead and gas – particularly with regard to their effects on the brain
- how EMFs impact our health on a biological level in 3 main ways – which is why everyone needs to implement an EMF protective program with vitamins and minerals and certain foods
- why using gizmos and sticker’s on your phone to protect your ‘bio energy field’ can be dangerous – she shares a little known inexpensive crystal she has found to be of benefit
- 3 ways you can zap-proof your home with regards to EMFs – all without ‘going crazy’ and going completely off the grid
- the number one zap-proof mineral/supplement which provides your best insurance policy against EMFs – she shares the exact amount you need to take per pound of body weight
- the vital antioxidant-like hormone which has been linked to cancer protection and regulating glutathione and other enzymes – she recommends taking this at night
- the powder supplement rich in amino acids that acts as a precursor to glutathione – important in protecting against mold and chemicals and which also has significant detoxifying antioxidant properties for the liver
- 3 things you can do to make your body an invincible EMF fortress
- the essential oil essence derived from an ancient herb which offers unique radiation protection qualities
- how many rain and snows fronts can bring radiation based environmental flu (think Fukushima and Chernobyl) – she shares an inexpensive and quick way to neutralize radiation (also useful for detox after an x-ray, CAT scan or MRI)
- the top anti-EMF vegetable she recommends – it contains elements that are very good for stabilizing the cell membrane (particularly vulnerable to EMFs)
- the inexpensive perennial evergreen shrub you should be eating on an (almost) daily basis – it’s a primary antioxidant and studies show it can protect your body from EMFs (my garden is full of it)
- and much more
***** This interview has been broadcast – to listen to upcoming interviews make sure you are signed up to my newsletter.*****