Theodora Scarato started out as a social worker.
She was working in schools with kids with neurological and all kinds of mental health issues.
When she first learned about the health impact of cell phone radiation and EMFs almost a decade ago she didn’t think it could be true.
“I didn’t believe it.”
She had just bought a cell phone and was learning to text.
Theodora loved sending photos to her friends.
But she decided to do the research because she'd read all kinds of things on the Internet and didn’t know what to believe.
She started delving into PubMed and reading more and more.
She came across a considerable number of research studies showing damage to the brain.
“Frankly, that’s what got me more interested because I worked with kids who had been prenatally exposed to different exposures.”
These kids were her hardest cases.
Her own kids used to talk to their grandparents – because it was free to talk on the cell phone for long distance – that was on her mind.
And then, she decided to bite the bullet and got more and more involved at a local level, state level, and federal level.
She started working with Dr. Devra Davis and other scientists.
She now works on tracking policy of what’s happening around the world on the EMF front, what countries are doing what.
Not surprisingly she’s also working on 5G and unearthing what the US federal government is doing.
She says, “I’m so thankful for what’s happening right now, which is frankly, I think everyone is waking up to this internationally.”
Theodora’s motivation is her kids.
“I want their future to be healthy. I know we can fix this in my lifetime and I’m ready to go do whatever it takes to make that happen.”
Interview—Stop 5G Action Plan
Thursday, 26th September at 12 noon EST (9 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) I’m interviewing Theodora Scarato executive director at the Environmental Health Trust.
The Environmental Health Trust (EHT) is one of the leading scientific environmental health organizations working on 5G radiation dangers and cell phone radiation. The EHT presents to policy makers, develops educational campaigns and publishes scientific research on cell phone radiation and other toxins.
Theodora coordinates scientific programs with international experts and research institutions internationally on the issue of 5G cell phones and health.
Listen in and discover:
- 2 things we can and must all do to protect ourselves on a personal level
- what the race for 5G is really about and how technically it's different from previous generations of cellular technology
- how globally we are ‘leaping without looking' at the health and safety consequences of 5G
- how industry is striving to get the radiation limits raised around the globe for the roll-out of 5G
- how insect studies on 5G point to these frequencies being able to change physiology and behavior
- how there is a misunderstanding that 5G cannot penetrate the skin—but studies show it can penetrate our skin in a unique way
- how industry is already planning, testing and developing 6G and 7G
- how people living near antennas are likely to be increasingly affected as these technologies grow
- what we can all do on a local level to stop 5G—you don't need a website and you don't even need the Internet to do this
- how even just 2 or 3 people is enough to create a stop 5G group but there is a magic number to attain where you can ‘go wild'
If you’re not sure what time it’s on where you live you can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to for 24 hours from the time of broadcast.
*****To access this interview make sure you are signed up to my newsletter.***** (If you received notification of this interview by email you don’t need to sign up again – you will receive an email with a link to the interview broadcast page on the day of the broadcast.)
IMPORTANT: a lot of people with Hotmail and Yahoo accounts have been messaging me to say they aren’t receiving my emails or they aren’t receiving them on time – click here for some tips on how to resolve this.