Shielding Window Film – Scotchtint
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/customer/www/electricsense.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/electricsense2019/single-product.php on line 84
Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in /home/customer/www/electricsense.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/electricsense2019/single-product.php on line 84
Shield your house, office, or any other building from the radio frequency radiation coming from outside. Protect yourself from your neighbor's WiFi, an antenna across the road, smart meter radiation, cell tower radiation etc.
Many people overlook shielding their windows, and yet often the windows in a room are the weakest link. This Window film is a great solution, it can be applied on any glass, and will shield up to 90% of the RF.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Clean your window
- Cut the film the size wanted/needed (a spine tool is the best to cut)
- Peel out the backing
- Wet the film
- Directly apply on the glass surface
- Best permanent solution to shield against RF - can also be paired with shielding curtains
- Nice mirror effect - will transmit 19%(approx) of the light
- Heat temporizer & savior - rejects 79%(approx) of the heat coming from the outside/ reduce heat loss 30%(approx)
- UV protector - blocks 98%(approx)
- Dims the light slightly - less natural light coming in
Size: 36 Inches wide, 4 foot section
|30 MHz||24 dB||1 GHz||24 dB|
|100 MHz||22 dB||2.5 GHz||26 dB|
|300 MHz||22 dB||4.5 GHz||27 dB|
|Shading Coefficient||0.26||Emissivity||0.65||Glare Reduction||78%|
|Visible Light Reflected||58%||Heat Gain Reduction||72%||"U" Value||0.95|
|Visible Light Transmitted||19%||Heat Loss Reduction||10%||Visible Light Energy Rejected||77%|
Return Policy: For return policy check here.
Questions?: If you have a question about any of the items on this page email support: sarah [at] electricsense101.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the coronavirus situation, there may be delays in order processing and shipping. USPS and UPS are doing their best to deliver items on time. Although most will get their orders in the usual time frame, some will be delayed. Express shipments are still likely to arrive on time, however they are not guaranteed. Apologies for any inconvenience.