Shielded Power Cord
This power cord shields both electric and magnetic fields (close to zero).The patented wiring configuration inside the cable causes cancellation of the fields.
Standard North American Style 3-prong plug and socket. (Plug and Socket color and style may vary) Rated for 8 Amps, 300V. Length 6ft.
- There is less loss of power and data due to additional protective layer
- The signal strength remains the same for a longer run of cable as there is less external interference
- Reduce the emission of electromagnetic radiations as these radiations can damage the nearby devices too
- The lifetime of shielded cables is way more than the standard cables
- Requires knowledge of how to properly wire the free end to your electric device (a professional)
- The cost is higher then unshielded cables
- Heavier and can take up more space in the appliance or working space
Return Policy: For return policy check here.
Questions?: If you have a question about any of the items on this page email support: sarah [at] electricsense101.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the coronavirus situation, there may be delays in order processing and shipping. USPS and UPS are doing their best to deliver items on time. Although most will get their orders in the usual time frame, some will be delayed. Express shipments are still likely to arrive on time, however they are not guaranteed. Apologies for any inconvenience.