“That’s what we were doing in the firehouse, working out and training. Yet, I was just not doing well. It was about a decade ago, so I was very young and I assumed, very healthy. I was able to get hired as a firefighter. So I was completely caught off-guard when I started to break down from the stressors.” says Shane.
The plight of firefighters is one of the first subjects I wrote about on this blog, back in 2010. What I wrote then, rings truer than ever today: “Remember 9/11? Our firefighters paid a very heavy price, they put their lives on the line for us and they suffered heavy losses. I don’t know about you but I cannot think of a finer body of men and women than those that make up the fire service. These people are putting their lives at risk every day. They are without doubt living breathing modern day heros.”
The toxic bucket
I spoke about how they are putting their lives at risk saving other peoples lives firefighting, and breathing in the toxic fumes that goes with that. And if that wasn’t bad enough we are also subjecting them to high levels of radio frequency microwave radiation by citing cell phone towers on or next to their barracks. That’s not to mention the radiation exposures from their own communication antennas and systems. You can read the full article here.
Up in the middle of the night
Shane, goes on to say “I thought at first it was just being up all night and sometimes, it’s pretty high-intensity work. I just thought it was that at first. But I happened to hear a little bit about this electromagnetic radiation business, EMFs. It wasn’t until I had to leave the career behind that it sort of clicked and I was like, “Oh, wait a minute.” All these EMFs you hear about, I had them on my body. I had a radio, pager, cell phone, you know, I’m up all night under fluorescent lighting when we have to take a patient into the hospital, or whatever it might be. It might be not sleeping through the night because you’re out running calls and it just dawned on me. My brain fog kind of cleared when I got away from the work for a while and I was like, “Oh my God….”
Interview – How to navigate the EMF journey
Thursday, 13th October at 12 noon EST (9 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) I’m interviewing Shane Reilly.
Shane is a building biologist in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in electromagnetic pollution, identification, and mitigation in residential and commercial settings.
After becoming electrosensitive in 2014 while working as a firefighter/paramedic, he was forced to leave his career and launch down a path of discovery about the hidden world of EMFs and dirty electricity.
Several years later, his mother succumbed to an aggressive brain tumor, caused in part by excessive EMF exposures, inspiring Shane to devote his life to helping people optimize their homes to support a healthy lifestyle and prevent EMF-associated symptoms and diseases. Shane has worked with over 150 clients in their homes since 2017 and hundreds more online.
He has created a non-profit organisation: Know Your Waves to raise awareness around wireless and waves (5G) – I love that!
Listen to my interview with Shane Reilly and discover:
- How man-made electromagnetic field exposures are ‘like a slow cooker situation’ and how they (surreptitiously) impact your body’s internal systems
- If all your lights and electrical outlets work, then there’s no electrical problem? WRONG! (Shane explains why)
- The meter disconnect combo – an important tool (your electrician can install it) to keep your home low-EMF
- What EMF exposures you should look out for when using an Ethernet cable, and how to protect yourself
- An EMF meter kit that covers 90% of what you need to know (a bit of an investment)
- Warning – the dangers with the new smart meters (what happens when one is connected to your home’s electrical ecosystem)
- Healthy EMFs? How recognizing and aligning yourself with them can help you overcome your EMF sensitivity
- The amazing benefits of cold thermogenesis – here’s why you should just give it a try
- Know Your Waves – a nonprofit Wireless Education Action to raise awareness around wireless and waves (5G)
- Suffering from sleeplessness and brain fog? Shane share’s his 6-month recovery journey
If you’re not sure what time it’s on where you live you can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to for 48 hours from the time of broadcast.
*****To access this interview make sure you are signed up to my newsletter.***** (If you received notification of this interview by email you don’t need to sign up again – you will receive an email with a link to the interview broadcast page on the day of the broadcast.)
IMPORTANT: a lot of people with Hotmail and Yahoo accounts have been messaging me to say they aren’t receiving my emails or they aren’t receiving them on time – click here for some tips on how to resolve this.