Sometimes you’ve just got to face the facts. The fact is electromagnetic pollution is here to stay, because as everyone freely admits, including me, wireless technology confers so many benefits. In fact not only is this not going to go away, it’s probably going to get worse because 99.999% of the population is only aware of the advantages. So here are some tips for those of you reading this, the other 0.001% of the population.
Five simple steps can help you to a healthier life no matter where you live.
1. The best way to understand your exposure to EMFs is to equip yourself with an EMF meter . You can identify EMF hotspots in your home and take corrective action. Corrective action might mean, redoing some of your house wiring, throwing out your cordless phone or doing some EMF shielding  if the highest levels of EMFs are coming from the outside.
2. Regardless of how much radiation you might receive during the day, hours of good quality non -radiated sleep must be made available to restore the body. If your every waking hour is spent in offices, autos, towns and cities with high levels of electromagnetic radiation, you need take care to provide a safe spot for you and your family to sleep. If shielding your home is not an option canopies made of microwave blocking material can be an ideal solution.
3. As dangerous as EMF radiation is, the effects can be magnified further if you are under stress. Inaugurating a regimen that provides relaxation, exercise and meditation, will help to minimize your stress level. I personally try and incorporate some relaxation, exercise and meditation in to my daily routine, which is not always easy, but I do find it helps me to relax both body and mind.
4. Keeping your mind and body healthy means that eating and drinking the right foods and beverages is important. Organic food is the surest way of giving your body the essential nutrients it needs without overloading it with toxins. It goes without saying that you should avoid processed foods, but you should also cut back or eliminate your intake of alcohol. And, regardless of how much you may enjoy a particular food, if it disagrees with you in any way, or causes even a mild allergic reaction, remove it from your diet. It is also a good idea to keep your meals on a regular schedule, it helps your body use the food to the maximum benefit while also maintaining the proper levels of blood sugar. When you prepare your food, cook it by conventional means, steaming vegetables is the best way to cook them – do not use a microwave oven.
5. Even if you follow all of the above suggestions to the letter, toxins can still build up in your body. There are various ways that you can use to help cleanse your body, and provide protection against electromagnetic pollution. Detoxification has been found to be very effective in this regard, and many people have benefitted from regular treatments. I do cleanses from time to time, and always feel better afterwards. You can also combine acupuncture with aromatherapy and the use of flower essences to round out your protection and cleansing.
Regardless of how balanced you may feel your meals are, many people argue that it is impossible to get all the nutrients and vitamins your body needs exclusively from your food. They advocate taking vitamin supplements every day. I personally have not found this to be the case. For me, vitamins are not natural and should not be taken on a regular basis. I do think they can be used as a temporary measure, for instance vitamin C to ward off cold symptoms, but you are much better establishing a high quality balanced organic diet consuming preferably locally grown produce.
Taking positive steps to block, prevent, and treat electromagnetic radiation effects will leave you and your family much healthier, happier, and stress free.