February 12, 2016
Josh del Sol has issued the following, including information, call to action and a request for funding support for his latest initiative – with the Smart Meter issue as its focus.
After years of development we’re beginning to formally launch the InPower Movement! We’re making our intentions known to the world and asking for our community to see us through to the finish line. We’ve launched an indiegogo fundraising campaign to build the remaining capital needed to finish our self-service website to enable everyone to take back their power!
– We’ve launched our indiegogo fundraising campaign: https://igg.me/at/inpowermovement
– Last night, mercola.com wrote up an article highlighting our efforts — and actually we are currently streaming our brand new cut of Take Back Your Power 2017 — it’s sitting on the front page! The post has already had over 70K views in the last 18 hours!
Our hope is to raise the necessary funds by the end of the month. Then, finish and launch a professional, robust website that will take the manual work that we’ve been doing with our “seed” groups and make that liability pipeline streamlined and scalable to thousands and tens of thousands of people at once!
Ways to get involved:
– Watch Take Back Your Power 2017 on Mercola, it’s free all week – http://articles.mercola.com/si…..ngers.aspx
(I am stoked about this 2017 Final Cut, I think you’ll love it!)
– Watch the trailer on our indiegogo page – https://igg.me/at/inpowermovement
– Donate to the mission
– Share the Mercola link and our IndieGogo page on email or social media to a friend or family member
We’re excited to bring empowerment to the world. Let’s make it happen!!