August 6, 2017
I am a newbie here and just hoping someone could please help me!! I am ultra sensitive to EMF rays and notice everytime i use my computer, I am beyound exhausted and drained. I know its my modem and computer. I am unable to use wifi, mobiles, watch TV, listen to music, ipads, iphones, just living in a bubble. I have the oldest computer, like those big box type screens and just wondering if someone can suggest something i can do. Thank you in advance. I was looking at one of those testers but not sure which one to get. I am in Australia, thanks all.
February 12, 2016
Hello Court, and welcome to the forum. I think the first step is not to feel overwhelmed – there is a lot you can do to help yourself, one step at a time. Here are a few suggestions based on my experience and what I’ve learned from others.
1. Spend some time on the main site here and on other threads in the forum. There is lots of good information about reducing your exposure from all the things you mention. For instance wifi can normally be replaced by cables….. Also recommendations for meters.
2. If your old computer has a cathode ray tube monitor, you would probably get much less radiation from a modern flat-screen monitor – an LED or LCD.
3 Make sure your computer, TV etc are grounded. I find that grounding myself is beneficial, but this is not always the case, depending on the individual and the electromagnetic environment they are in.
4. Lloyd has an ebook and a coaching programme to help people in your situation – both accessible from the main site.
5. Depending on your financial situation, once you have done the basics you could see if there is a Building Biologist in your area who could do a home survey. They would identify any other sources of problems, eg anything coming in from outside, neighbours, wiring problems etc.
6. It’s important to look at other ‘lifestyle’ issues such as stress, nutritional status, toxicity (especially heavy metals) general physical and mental well-being. There are several programmes available, as well as Lloyd’s, which may help with these issues. Unfortunately electrical sensitivity varies a lot from person to person, so it’s often necessary to experiment a bit to find out what helps you.