Christine was working at Stanford University.
She was getting ready to follow the path of becoming a primary care practitioner.
At about that time she was working in cardiovascular surgery with some colleagues on a research project.
What Christine noticed was that she kept seeing the same names popping up.
Because in many cases, patients were having repeat heart bypass operations every couple of years, with a very high cost of medical expenditure and quality of life for these patients.
She also noticed that, even though their arteries were repaired temporarily, and their lives saved, most patients came back year after year, saying that they had never received any nutritional or lifestyle information.
All of them had continued as before in the way they were eating, which was consuming foods that were causing their issue to begin with.
Christine said to herself, “There has to be something more”.
She decided she wanted to help people, not only to prevent cardiovascular disease, but also to ensure that when the patients received their surgery discharge, that they received information on critical nutrition factors.
So she started working with the functional medicine clinics in San Francisco, combining the best of both worlds; the functional medicine world and the world of medicine.
Which lead her into functional nutrition and functional medicine care.
Her focus shifted to treating the root cause of people’s illnesses.
Which lead her into the magical universe of the microbiome.
Believe it or not, the microbiome is in every cell of your body.
So it’s kind of important (slight understatement) to your health.
And a large part of your microbiome is in your gut.
Moreover, your gut contains 80% of the body’s immune system and what we also know is that EMFs suppress your immune system (hundreds of studies  support.)
Interview – EMFs And Your Microbiome
Thursday, 5th March at 12 noon EST (9 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) I’m interviewing Christine Rosche .
Christine Rosche is a Board Certified Nutrition Specialist and Microbiome Digestive Health Expert. She has developed an integrative approach to digestive health ,and stress management, based on 25 years experience in the health care field.
Christine is the author of 2 books, and since 1983 she specializes in customized functional digestive testing for different types of health issues including constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, heartburn, cognitive decline, auto-immune issues and gut permeability.
As a Licensed Heart Math (TM) Trainer Christine is pioneering the work of heart rate variability/ biofeedback training for Vagus Nerve and Gut Health.
Listen to my interview with Christine Rosche and discover:
- what the microbiome is and how it is present in every organ and regulates our immune system, the endocrine system, digestion, and many other bodily functions
- how by taking samples of tissues Christine is able to detect chronic disease like MS, lupus, autoimmune years before the disease takes hold
- how Alzheimer’s, dementia and all brain disorders are disruptions in the microbiome
- how EMFs combined with toxic pesticides are disruptive for the microbiome and the link with Type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and cancer
- the important link between your gut, your immune system and EMFs—EMFs can act as a powerful immunosuppressant
- how the latest testing tools that Christine uses analyses your DNA, parasites, bacteria, viruses, digestion, gut permeability to enable disease to be nipped in the bud before it manifests
- how gut testing reveals that people who carry their cell phone on their body all day typically have microbiome imbalances (which can be a precursor to disease) which can be easily remedied
- how EMFs exposures from cell phones, WiFi have a double whammy effect on our microbiome causing the bad bacteria to overgrow and slowing down the growth of the good bacteria
- how your microbiome is unique like your fingerprint which is why unique tailor-made solutions are called for
- how studies show that specifically EMF exposures commonly found in homes and offices can cause many strains of bacteria to proliferate including E. coli, listeria bacteria and monocytogenes
- how we need to eat organic 100% and the 2 foods that are particularly high on glutathione (a potent antioxidant) – just one serving per week can go a long week in helping to protect your microbiome and your health
- the natural spice that you should eat 3 times a week that also protects against toxin damage
- 2 types of mushrooms that can protect you from DNA damage and slow brain diseases
- 5 supplements that Christine recommends for EMF protection and immune support and if you live near a cell tower the one supplement that may be critical
- how cleansing twice a year is recommended (Christine will supply the best cleanses to be done if you contact her by email)
*****This interview has been broadcast to listen to future EMF-health interviews make sure you are signed up to my newsletter .*****