John initially worked in aerospace, and then had a stint working for Hewlett-Packard.
But he was drawn to more holistic type of work.
He was in his 20s, at the time, and had never had a massage.
So he went to somebody that was recommended by a massage school, and coming out of the massage thought, “wow, this is great after the end of a stressful work week!”
He decided to attend massage therapy school and learned about reflexology and essential oils.
In the late ‘80s John whilst perusing some holistic health magazines John came across the idea that there were some concerns with regards to electromagnetic fields.
Sometime later, he purchased his first meter to measure electromagnetic fields in a local electronics store.
“Just a small one, about $100, maybe not real accurate but I used that some.”
At about that time John had a good friend, and he and his wife had twins on the way.
John knew magnetic fields could be a problem, depending on where they set up the cribs etc.
John went round to his friend’s house with his meter.
“Where are you going to put this? Is one wall going to be near the kitchen or any place where there are electric panels/breaker panels on the other side of the wall, or a refrigerator? Let me come over and show you.”
And that was how John started his EMF consultancy.
That was about 1992 – 1993, John didn’t know about EMF professional training.
He found out about the training and the courses you could take on EMFs some 10 years ago through a guy living in Orange County at that time and associated with the IIBE – International Institute for Bau-Biologie and Ecology.
John went to their training and invested in the different EMF meters along the way.
He started actively providing consultations throughout the Southern California area, and over the phone to people remotely out of the area in 2013.
He now has contacts with practitioners, osteopaths, naturopaths, chiropractors, acupuncturists … some of these fields where they are more “in tune” with the notion of frequencies being a potential concern.
John say’s, “I let them know that this [EMFs] may be something that is inhibiting your movement forward and having optimum health.”
In terms of results, John says sometimes “people report results right away”.
Interview—EMFs: A Holistic Health Approach
Thursday, 19th December at 12 noon EST (9 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) I’m interviewing John Black.
John Black is an EMF consultant and has been a holistic health practitioner for over 30 years. He’s observed the importance of frequencies by the use of essential oils, an electrophysiologic reactivity device and reflexology.
Besides EMF remediation, work John helps people benefit from the healthy frequencies of nature and teaches detox strategies.
John Black is based in Southern California.
Listen to my interview with John Black and discover:
- how to shield from 5G—the protocol, paints etc. that John recommends
- the all too common electric field issue that exists in homes that many people are overlooking to their detriment and what you can do about it
- the dangers of dirty electricity and how sometimes inline filters (he shares his recommended brand) are the only solution for dirty electricity from a solar power installation
- the importance of essential oils for health—the essential oil that has one of the highest frequencies and how that can be measured
- how essential oils can impact your mood—there is one particular essential oil that is good for treating depression
- the essential oil that John when flying long-distance to ground
- how John uses a bio-resonance system to measure the frequencies that different tissues of the body like the large intestines, lungs, heart, bones and then this device can send out healing frequencies where needed
- how in reflexology the feet and the hands are often microcosms of the whole body—by doing specific finger pressure techniques on those areas reflexology can bring about pain relief and healing
- how certain cleanses, like gallbladder and liver cleanses, can help your body detox better and perhaps help with EMF sensitivity
- the protocol that John recommends if you are experiencing itching or other allergy type symptoms
- the product that John recommends for a gallbladder cleanse that can be done in a weekend
- how earthing can be beneficial—there are however some instances where it is to be avoided
*****This interview has now been broadcast to listen to future EMF-health interviews make sure you are signed up to my newsletter.*****