I don’t live like most people I know. And most people I know, as far as I know, live like most people.
How do most people live?
Most people live in a state of total EMF ignorance.
They know nothing about RF radiation, electric fields, magnetic fields and dirty electricity. Wireless is their thing.Their cell phone, their computer, their fridge, their burglar alarm, their central heating system, at home, in the office, the more wireless there is in their world the better.
Their homes and lives are engulfed by this electrosmog and it seems they’re quite happy that way. If they’re not connected all the time, they’re unhappy and they don’t know or want to know any of the benefits of low EMF living.
The Idle Observer
Most people think these technologies are great. And to the idle observer they are. But to the informed observer they’re dangerous, potentially lethal.
The facts are undeniable. But most people don’t take the time to understand the facts, to understand the science and all the ramifications on our health. At the same time society makes such a good job of making the facts hard to accept.
The truth hurts. In the case of EMFs it can hurt literally, in which case it’s much easier to ignore whats being said about the dangers and just do like everybody else.
So what are the benefits of low EMF living? Are there any benefits?
The Benefits of Low EMF Living
There are benefits to living low EMF, few people talk about them and yet the benefits are huge. They fall into two categories:
The ‘Won’t Get’ Benefit
What does the science tell us about EMFs? These exposures are linked to a long list of adverse biological health effects and diseases. Including:
- Brain tumor 
- Cardiovascular disease,
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- And much much more, but you get the idea.
Studies also link EMFs to premature aging. Imagine if people could comprehend just this one small thing; that reducing their EMF exposure would make them look younger. Just on this one argument alone, how many people would sit up and take notice?
These benefits are absolutely huge but there’s a problem. It’s not a 100% guaranteed ‘won’t get’ benefit. A better description is ‘significantly reduced risk’. How significant, we don’t know and unfortunately the Telecoms and utility companies use this to their advantage because just like the tobacco industry that went before them, ‘doubt is their product ’.
Immediate Quality of Life Health Benefits
Benefits that I derive from living a low EMF life:
- I fully interact with real living people. I’ve not got my head glued to a screen all the time. I have a room, my office, where I have a screen and apart from that and watching an occasional film, these are about the only screens I use.
- Quality time. Everyday I have quality time for the most important person in my world, me, without being distracted. It might sound egoistical but I can assure you it’s not. If you don’t look after number one, nobody else will. I don’t allow wireless gadgets to steal my precious time or uncontrolled EMFs fog my brain.
- I walk in nature and I’m with nature. The trees, the wind, the rain , the sun, the birds, the butterflies, the smells, the tastes. My daily communion with nature is so important.
- I read books. Yes proper books, made out of paper. I’ve always got a book on the go, or several books. I read many books on EMFs and alternative health but also story books. I love reading. I love escaping in a book.
- Mind/body exercises. I’m not tuned into what most people are tuned into – I meditate and visualize every day. These and other energy exercises every day bring me serenity and peace. They help me feel good about myself which better equips me to help others.
- It saves me money. No cell phone, no cell phone subscription and less desire to have the latest household gadgets. My car’s over 10 years old and there’s little incentive for me to change it.
- I use a landline. I have telephone, a landline and I use it to have proper conversations with people.
If you’re a skeptic you might be thinking, ‘ why do I need to go low EMF to get these benefits?’. The ‘won’t get’ argument is a big one, but besides that it’s about living life to the full. Living more the way that nature intended us to live. It’s also a question of balance.
Low EMF vs No EMF
When I started to react to my cell phone in 2002 I remember hearing about electrical sensitivity , people living under nets, in caves and such like. I decided I didn’t want to be one of those people. I didn’t want to live in fear of EMFs. I wanted to stay living in the real world, with real people, with my people, my family and friends.
Nobody said I could do it or how I could do it. I just decided to believe that that was the way I would live my life. And bit by bit, the puzzle unraveled itself.
You can either carry on as most people and run the risk of your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health being marred by untold levels of EMF exposures. Or you can take action!
Are you taking action? Are you achieving balance?