Guest Post Guidelines
Do you have a personal story to tell that may interest the readers of ElectricSense.com? Are you outraged about EMFs? Perhaps your article concerns another aspect of healthy living.
I am now accepting guest posts.
How to Guest Post?
It’s very easy!
Submit your article via the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Guest Posting Guidelines
ElectricSense has a strong following but if you’re just sending me an irrelevant article for SEO it won’t work. The article must address my readers interests – it must be written with their needs at heart.
Here are some basic guidelines you need to follow:
* The post must address my readers interests – I’m repeating this point because it needs repeating!
* The post must be minimum 1000 words long
* The post must be 100% original and not published anywhere else
* The post must be checked for spelling and grammar
* The post should include a headline
* The post should include sub-headlines
* The post should include bulleted text when appropriate
* The post should include your Bio
* The post should not include more than 1 link
* The post should not include any affiliate links
You don’t have to share my views but if you want me to publish your article be authentic. People come to this website to learn about EMFs and health – please keep that in mind when submitting your article.
If you still have any questions about guest posting. Contact me with the Subject as “Guest Post”.